Wow, I am surprised that I am actually off my Gamecube. XDD I rented the game “Pikmin” and oh my how it is addicting! If anyone has played this game before, then this will make sense: I have 27/30 of the parts!! Yeah! ..it’s a big difference compared to my first game. I think I hade five days left and ten parts. 😄 So I gave up on that one and now I have ten days left. w00t!!
Even though I have the Gamecube, Meaghan and I both think that someone or something out there does not want me to game at all. How? Well…
- I got a PS2 for my birthday the year before. I had begged and begged for one so it was very special…and last January, it was stolen.
- Ok, so then my grandma and my aunt and uncle for that Christmas bought us a new X-box! Yeah! Now, it still works and everything is fine with it…so, that really isn’t a point..oh well. .. 😄
- Also for that Christmas, my other grandpa gave me a $100 to Sam Goody/Suncoast. And if anyone remembers, Halo 2 had came out a month earlier at that time. So of course I buy it. …then my mom broke it. ><;;
- But wait! I had another game for the Xbox. Knights of the Old Republic! I got hooked on that in the summer. But somehow *cough*Samantha*cough* it wouldn’t work once I got at a certain point in the game.
- So then I was like, “Wait! I have a PSone! I can borrow someone’s old Final Fantasy games!! Yeah!” So I borrowed Juan’s memory card and Sam’s Final Fantasy: Tactics. So I went to hook up my PSone..and the outlet plug thing wasn’t there..I couldn’t find it. And since I had one of those new, smaller PSones, I couldn’t use the X-box cord. >>;
- And now, the last part…the Gamecube that I got on Wednesday..well, the fan won’t work! ><;;; But I am not going to fuss over that because I have a very ghetto soloutin that IS working. 😄 …I have a HUGE fan placed right next to it. XDDD All credit goes to my mom. I can get it fixed because Candace’s boyfriend is going to school to be a electrician so he can easily fix it. ..the only thing is is that I don’t want to give it up. XDD I want to play it more!!! XDDDD
So there, that’s about my little curse I guess you could say. 😄 Meaghan said “You know Ashli, I bet that if a huge rocket or something flew into your house, the only thing that would be destroyed is your Gamecube and your X-box…..oh and your computer.” XDDDD So true, so true.
Haha…I just had to write that. Man I am weird…I am now going to go and comment..and stuff..and cosplay! w00t! ..crap..I was going to write about my Thanksgiving and what I did at my grandma’s. Hehe, shopping at 5 in the morning at Wal-mart. Crazy stuff. XDDD ..eh, but I do not feel like it. Maybe another time…? Eh.
Oh and I get to go over to Juan’s tomorrow!! Yeah!! <33 We both are game crazy right now. 😄 I keep playing Pikim and my other Gamecube games and he keeps playing Final Fantasy 7. ^_^ Hehe. <333333
From Meaghan’s xanga:
“92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn’t cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your ass off.”
I seriously laughed my ass off. XDD